Lovejoy Municipal Court Re-OPENING!
Our re-opening date will be Monday, June 1, 2020 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
THERE WILL BE A (10) PERSON MAXIMUM ALLOWED IN THE LOBBY OF THE BUILDING AT ALL TIMES. Thank you for your understanding.
To receive information about your citation online 24 hours a day, please visit www.ticketfastpay.com. In addition, if your citation does not require a court appearance you may pay online at www.ticketfastpay.com. The telephone number to PAY BY PHONE is 1-844-841-6218.
All court dates in March 2020, April 2020, May 2020 have been cancelled and we are currently in the process of mailing rescheduled court dates.
If you do not pay your citation or you have a must appear offense, you are required to appear in court on the court date provided.
Remember: If your citation is not a must appear offense, you have the option to pay your citation online prior to your court date and will not be required to appear in court.
RESCHEDULED COURT CALENDAR
The court dates that are currently rescheduled are from the past court date March 17, 2020 8am & 1pm
Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 8:00am - CLICK HERE
Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 1:00pm - CLICK HERE
Tuesday, June 23, 2020 at 8:00am - CLICK HERE
Tuesday, June 23, 2020 at 1:00pm - Will be posted shortly
Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 8:00am - Will be posted shortly
Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 1:00pm - Will be posted shortly
SAFE HEALTH PROTOCOL EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY and will be ENFORCED
We are practicing social distancing and safe hygiene methods:
- Face mask is required.
- Wash your hands frequently
- Use hand sanitizer
- Stand 6’ apart when possible
- No children allowed in the building
- Only the defendant will be allowed in the courtroom (exempt attorney for the defendant)
- Additional individuals must wait outside of the building and/or in vehicles, not in the lobby area
NEED COPY OF POLICE REPORT?
- Reports will be ready within five days of the incident or accident.
- Reports will be emailed within 48 hours of payment
FTA - FAILURE TO APPEAR IN COURT - LICENSE RELEASE (COURT DATES PRIOR TO March 2020, April 2020 and May 2020)
- This is for individuals who driver’s license is CURRENTLY suspended.
- If a payment was submitted online, you are still REQUIRED to make a court appearance to sign REQUIRED documents and if your license was/is suspended it will REMAIN SUSPENDED UNTIL DOCUMENTS ARE SIGNED and a withdrawal of FTA is submitted to the Department of Driver Services by the courts.
FTA RELEASE ONLY: To ensure that you are assisted promptly, please schedule an appointment by submitting a date and time after June 2, 2020 between the hours of 9:30am and 1:00pm Monday through Friday.
You may check the status of your Georgia Driver’s License on the Department of Driver’s Services (DDS) website, please CLICK HERE