Open Air Market
The Downtown Open Air Market is conveniently located on Hastings Bridge Road in downtown Lovejoy, Georgia. Our urban outdoor market welcomes vendors of produce, plants, collectibles, antiques, art, and ethnic imports to offer a variety of products with a focus on unique, one-of-a-kind and hand-made items. We also welcome local artist performances.
The Open Air Market is an easy and affordable way to sell your products or artwork to a wide range of consumers in a fun and festive environment. With no fees anyone can afford to take advantage of this opportunity.
The Open Air Market is a part of Lovejoy’s downtown redevelopment plan to encourage families to come back to downtown Lovejoy for a day of family fun. Future endeavors will focus on a vibrant night life for residents to enjoy as well.
- Hours of operation: TBD
- Cost: Free
- Renter is responsible for their own set up and break down of the space
- Area must be clean before leaving
- Permission for extended hours may be given on a case by case basis, additional charges may apply
- Rental applications are available at city hall and are only accepted with full payments. All fees must be paid in full via cash or money order at which time the rental dates will be confirmed. All spaces are available on a first-come, first-serve basis as the calendar is booked. All rentals are rain or shine. Refunds are only allowed when the open air market is closed by the URA
- Requests for permanent/ long-term (more than 3 months) rentals must be submitted before the URA for review, discussion, and approval. Requests must be submitted in writing prior to the URA meeting stating length of rental, items to be sold, and renter’s contact information
Special Dedication: The Open Air Market is dedicated to our Dear Friend, Bo Davis. Bo and his family will always have a special place in our hearts and in Lovejoy!