Lovejoy Municipal Court
LOVEJOY MUNICIPAL COURT
LOVEJOY POLICE DEPARTMENT
CLOSED - THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2022 and NOVEMBER 25, 2022 in observance of Thanksgiving.
To receive information about your citation online 24 hours a day, please visit www.ticketfastpay.com. If your citation does not require a court appearance you may pay online at www.ticketfastpay.com. To PAY BY PHONE dial 1-844-841-6218.
If you do not pay your citation by your court date, you must appear in court on the date listed on your citation.
You must appear in court if your citation is a "send to state" violation.
You must appear in court if you received a citation involving an accident.
OFFICE HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
*Tuesdays we will only service court sessions
FACE MASK ARE REQUIRED IN THE BUILDING AT ALL TIMES
NO CHILDREN ARE ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING
A MINIMUM AMOUNT OF PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING AT A TIME.
LOVEJOY MUNICIPAL COURT EMERGENCY ORDER 7-15-2020 VIEW
JUDICIAL EMERGENCY ORDER 6-1-2020 VIEW
Please familiarize yourself with the COVID-19 Procedure* below:
*COVID-19 Procedures: Until further notice, all in-person Court sessions will be conducted using the following procedures:
Upon entry into the building, individuals, including court personnel, will be required to:
- Have their temperature taken with non-contact thermometer (cleaned and disinfected according to manufacturer’s instructions) and will be refused admittance if the temperature reading is 100.4℉ (38.0℃) or above.
- You may be asked the following screening questions and will be refused admittance with any affirmative answer to:
- Are you feeling ill?
- Have you recently had chills or a fever?
- Have you recently had a cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
- Have you recently had a sore throat?
- Have you or anyone you’ve been in close contact with tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
- Have you or anyone you’ve been in close contact with suspected of having COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
- Wear a face mask covering the nose and mouth at all times while inside the City of Lovejoy Public Safety Building on court days.
- Use hand sanitizer provided by the court when entering the building.
- Anyone who refuses 1, 2, 3, 4 above, will not be admitted into the building on court day.
- Anyone who violates these rules after entering the building may be held in direct contempt of Court and be subject to fines and incarceration.
- No children will be allowed in the building. If a defendant does not have available childcare, their case will be reset.
- Only the defendant will be allowed in the courtroom (exempt attorney for the defendant)
- Additional individuals must wait outside of the building and/or in vehicles, not in the lobby area
- The number of individuals in the courtroom shall be limited to thirty, not to include court personnel. Once at thirty, you will be given a number and must wait outside of the building to be called in. There is a loud speaker in which numbers are called. You will then be allowed to enter into the court room once your number is called. If trial, your name or number may be called if a witness.
- Every individual shall maintain a minimum of six feet of space between themselves and other individuals except when consulting with counsel or a family member or exchanging required paperwork.
- The Bailiff will advise of seating.
- Please bring your own writing utensil.
- The courtroom will be cleaned and sanitized between court sessions.
For further information on COVID-19 you should consult guidance from the CDC (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html), and your federal, state, and local health departments.
NEED COPY OF POLICE REPORT?
- Reports will be ready within five business days of the incident or accident.
- Reports will be emailed within 48 hours of payment. If you do not receive within this time, please call (678) 610-9748 or email email@example.com
- Juvenile Reports: Parents of a juvenile may receive a copy of certain types of reports (i.e. traffic collision reports). Availability of these records is restricted to court personnel, the minor, parents or guardian, attorneys involved in the case, and other persons designated by statute. Questions: contact Clayton County Juvenile Court
- Domestic Reports - WILL NOT be sent via email. You must pick up in person with proper identification.
FTA - FAILURE TO APPEAR IN COURT - LICENSE RELEASE
- This is for individuals who driver’s license is CURRENTLY suspended.
- If a payment was submitted online, you are still REQUIRED to make a court appearance to sign REQUIRED documents and if your license was/is suspended it will REMAIN SUSPENDED UNTIL DOCUMENTS ARE SIGNED and a withdrawal of FTA is submitted to the Department of Driver Services by the courts.
CHECK YOUR DRIVER LICENSE STATUS
You may check the status of your Georgia Driver’s License on the Department of Driver’s Services (DDS) website, please CLICK HERE
DRIVER'S LICENSE POINTS
Please contact the Department of Driver's Services (DDS) website, please CLICK HERE
RED PARKING TICKET
https://pdf.ac/OF59M - Online fillable and submission form
If form is submitted online, you must send a complete legible copy of your parking ticket via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within one day of form submission. If completed by email or mail, court date will be sent via email.