Welcome to the official website for the Lovejoy Police Department. As our mission statement outlines, the men and women of the City of Lovejoy Police Department are committed to the protection of life creating a professional working atmosphere which enables a better Quality of Life for the Citizens of Lovejoy. We are committed to ensuring every Citizen is treated with courtesy and professionalism regardless of race, creed, color or religion. The Lovejoy Police supports the Mayor and Council and ensuring the Police Department is fair and compassionate while enforcing the City Ordinances, State Laws and the Constitution of the United States without Prejudice and Malice.
NEW UNIT - H.I.P.E. UNIT
The Crime Suppression Team (H.I.P.E. Unit) is tasked with addressing a multitude of issues using nontraditional patrol techniques in an attempt to deter criminal activity which results in an improved quality of life for citizens and visitors throughout the City of Lovejoy.
Police headquarters is located in the City Hall building at 2296 Talmadge Road.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - Tuesdays (Court Only)
Chief M. A. Gaddis | Office of the Chief
Lovejoy Police Department Headquarters
2296 Talmadge Rd.
P.O. Box 220, Lovejoy, GA 30250
Office: (678) 610-9748 | Fax: (678) 610-9757
911 (24-hour Emergency Telephone)
(770) 471-4242 (Non-Emergency Telephone)
TIPS - CONTACT LPD
NEED COPY OF POLICE REPORT?
- Reports will be ready within five business days of the incident or accident.
- Reports will be emailed within 48 hours of online payment. If you do not receive within this time, please call (678) 610-9748 or email email@example.com
- Juvenile Reports: Parents of a juvenile may receive a copy of certain types of reports (i.e. traffic collision reports). Availability of these records is restricted to court personnel, the minor, parents or guardian, attorneys involved in the case, and other persons designated by statute. Questions: contact Clayton County Juvenile Court
- Domestic Reports - WILL NOT be sent via email. You must pick up in person with proper identification.